mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
R
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
R
i can connect to mirc n everything but when i try to connect a channel it says * Channels locked in options dialog can someone please help me n tell me y its saying this n where can i find the locked options dialog plz someone help thnx for the help.

R
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
R
can someone plz help me i need help really bad plz i want to get on mirc i had it before then i had to uninstall it again but then i installed it again but that damn thing was messed up so plz help me n stop just reading this n type me some help plz im very serious i serious help so plz help the best ytou can thnx for trying to help me!!!

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
what error messages are u getting... we cant help u if u dont post this info som please please stop posting repeatedly cause begging and going on like a child isnt going to helpu please please give us something to help u with .......

see how pathetic that sounds?

D3m0nnet.com
R
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
R
ok when i go to the channels button i click on it i try to go into a chat room or dcc what ever its called n everytime the same message comes uo n it reads as the following * Channels locked in options dialog n i cant find the options dialog to fix it thats y im asking for help

N
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
N
Press Alt+O, then click the + next to "General", click on "Lock". On the right you will see the Lock options.

R
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
R
ok i fixed that part now the status for my screen name has its own window on the bottom of the task bar now how do i fix that

N
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
N
options, display, windows .. uncheck server

But then again, what do I know ... I'm NoScRiPtR wink

Link Copied to Clipboard