mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#247590 14/08/14 08:21 AM
westor Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
I saw that in 7.35 there are 2 identifiers that return results from the Online Timer window, why not adding and reset identifiers result? maybe these will be helpfull also adding some aliases to reset will also be good!

e.g:

/resetonlinetotal
/resetonlineserver
//echo Result: $onlineserverreset -> $onlinetotalreset
Output: Result: Thu Aug 14 01:25:15 2014 -> Thu Aug 14 05:36:13 2014

- Thanks!

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
I
Babel fish
Babel fish
I
A new -zN switch was actually added to the completely unrelated /timer command in v7.35 (I believe) for resetting the online timer, where N = 0 resets both times, N = 1 resets the total online time, and N = 2 resets the server online time. I do think, however, that there should be a separate command for at the very least resetting the online timer times - or more preferrably, a command to control all aspects of the online timer... maybe:

Code:
/otimer [[server|total]|<on|off>|-rNsN]

• /otimer [server|total] - Display information about the online timer, as well as current and last reset times for the specified timer (if applicable).
  • /otimer <on|off> - Enable or disable online timer.
  • /otimer -rNsN, where:
    • -rN - Reset the Nth timer, where N = 0 resets the total online time, N = 1 resets the server online time, and N = 2 resets both online times.*
    • -sN - Show or hide total online time in status window, where N = 0 hides the time, and N = 1 shows it.

*While it might have been easier to match the /timer -zN switch, I personally feel this makes a bit more sense.

westor Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
That's sound more good , but don't forget to add identifiers for the /otimer suggest command.

e.g:
$otimerstatus
$otimerserver
$otimertotal
$otimerserverreset
$otimertotalreset

or something like this.

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-

Link Copied to Clipboard