mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
M
mrwax Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
M
look i typed the "matrix 2" code and it [censored] with my script. so then it sent a message to people as soon as they entered a room. i found what i thought was the source of the problem which was a file in my mirc folder entitled "matrix 2" i deleted it and it seemed to stop sending the message to people. so i was downloading and i went away and it said that i had been banned from efnet, and Brokenirc. i uninstalled and reinstalled MIRC, but my problem now is getting into those servers... well i ever be allowed back in? when ever people got my autospam message or whatever it was, some replied with this :

Your IRC script msg'd me with a "$decode" mIRC Infection. You must have typed a ".write" or "$decode" command to get infected. Please go to the NOHACK channel on DalNET for assistance in removing this infection.

and i couldnt get on dalnet, but its gone right?. and when i tried to get on some of the efnet servers, it said i could only get on with identd installed... so how do i go about that?

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You were not wrongfully banned. You tried an old trick and you fell for it. The ban will probably get released in a day or two but it is upto the person who nailed you to choose that. In future don't type commands that you are given unless you know exactly what they are for. If in doubt ask an IRCop what a particular command does. It's better (and safer) to look silly than be silly.

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
I dunno why you think you were "wrongfully banned" either. For help, see this thread

no, DALnet isnt gone, its alive and well. you cant use random to connect, and there have been changes in the server list, see this thread to find current servers.

As for identd, check out Efnet's website or this thread

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
M
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
M
u havent been rongfully banned in future dont type a command unless u know what u are doing some can screw up ur hard drive and delete files or send ur password over the internet

F
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
F
Next time instead of posting into a post 20+ days old... try to find a post 1year+ old!!!

M
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
M
im rolling over laughing but people still read them

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
im going to go and open an ccount today and post to every old topic i can find and then ill have a ton of posts too

D3m0nnet.com
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
yes, ppl do still read old threads and use the search engine to find answers.... however, you simply repeated what the original poster had already been told long ago, which makes ppl wonder why you made a needless post.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard