mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#245733 05/05/14 10:13 AM
R
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
R
So I have a point system on a channel and I was hoping someone could help make a script that will allow only myself to add points to everyone that's currently in the channel.

This is what I have setup so far if it helps: http://pastebin.com/i3qqwmTp

N
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
N
First of all, figure out how to find all the users, do you want to process them all in one go or do you want to add them to a .txt file when they join/part?

Then you just wanna make a while loop to process adding points to $+(#,.,%user).
You should at least know how to add all users to a textfile, if you work that out I'll teach you how to add points to an user.

Nillens @ irc.twitch.tv
Nillen @ irc.rizon.net
R
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
R
Originally Posted By: Nillen
First of all, figure out how to find all the users, do you want to process them all in one go or do you want to add them to a .txt file when they join/part?

Then you just wanna make a while loop to process adding points to $+(#,.,%user).
You should at least know how to add all users to a textfile, if you work that out I'll teach you how to add points to an user.

I know how to edit a user's points and all of that, I was just hoping someone was able to help make a script for what I was looking for. I'm just not sure how I would add points to everyone that is currently in the channel (at once). So like I would do "!points add current (the users currently in the channel at the time) xx (amount of points)" and that would add points to everyone that is currently in the channel and not everyone that's in the ini file. Something like that.

Last edited by RapidHaste; 05/05/14 07:08 PM.
N
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
N
Figure out first a way to know how many people are in the channel. I already provided you with one example.

Nillens @ irc.twitch.tv
Nillen @ irc.rizon.net
R
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
R
Originally Posted By: Nillen
Figure out first a way to know how many people are in the channel. I already provided you with one example.

I really do appreciate that you're trying to teach me how to do this, but I just don't have the time to learn all of it. That's why I was hoping someone would be able to help make the script.

Link Copied to Clipboard