D
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
D
i use mIRC for bot,
my bot always get whisper and whisper users

my problem is my mIRC bot have so many QUERY windows,

how to not save, not open, or autoclose the QUERY ?

thanks

EDIT :
more question, how about log?
i didn want mirc to save it

Last edited by DotaBattle; 05/02/14 07:16 AM.
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
Originally Posted By: DotaBattle
i use mIRC for bot,
my bot always get whisper and whisper users

my problem is my mIRC bot have so many QUERY windows,

how to not save, not open, or autoclose the QUERY ?

thanks

EDIT :
more question, how about log?
i didn want mirc to save it

to not log is simple. in Tools, options there is a logging option, uncheck all the logging (top three boxes)

as for query windows... check /help on text...

you could (in a script) close the open window for the private message.

Help others! It makes the world a better place, Makes you feel good, and makes you Healthy!
D
OP Offline
D
could you share that script for me?

W
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
W
On text isn't really what you would use, to halt the opening of a query window, you would use /halt inside an on open event, with the '^' event prefix.
That said, you might want to check out the dedicated query window feature, which put all query messages inside one single window, type "/dqwindow on" to enable it.

#mircscripting @ irc.swiftirc.net == the best mIRC help channel
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
thanks wims,

this may help the user beyond my incorrect suggestion, and give me something else to look at also smile

Help others! It makes the world a better place, Makes you feel good, and makes you Healthy!
D
OP Offline
D
Code:
Halting text

mIRC displays its own default text for various types of IRC Server events, such as users joining or parting a channel, however you can modify or suppress this by using a script

The ^ event prefix

You can prevent the default text for an event from being shown by using the ^ prefix in an event definition. This allows you to show your own custom event messages.

on ^1:JOIN:#:echo $chan Joins: $nick | halt

This line is triggered by a JOIN event and shows your own custom join event message, /halt prevents the normal message from being shown.

The ^ events do not replace your existing events; your normal events are independent and are still processed whether there is a ^ event in a script or not.

If you only want to halt the default text without /halting the entire script, you can use the /haltdef command.

You can check if a script has already halted the default text by using the $halted identifier; it returns $true if a user has used /halt or /haltdef in a ^ event, and $false if not.

The ^ event prefix currently works only on the following types of events: ACTION, BAN, CHAT, DEHELP, DEOP, DEVOICE, HELP, INVITE, JOIN, KICK, MODE, NICK, NOTICE, OP, OPEN, PART, PING, TEXT, UNBAN, USERMODE, VOICE, QUIT, SERV, SERVERMODE, SERVEROP, SNOTICE, TABCOMP, TOPIC, WALLOPS.

Note: Halting the default text for an event affects how mIRC displays the most basic information about IRC events to a user, so it should be used carefully.

I still confusing,
can you give some example?

ex: all users will whisper my bot "!topkills"
/w STATS !topkills
my script like this
Code:
on *:TEXT:!topkills*:*: {
  var %sql = SELECT `player`,`kills` FROM `stats` ORDER BY `kills` DESC LIMIT 0 , 10
  var %res = $mysql_query(%con.db, %sql)
  msg $nick Top Kills
  msg $nick =========
  var %i 1
  while ($mysql_fetch_row(%res, topkills)) {
    msg $nick %i $+ . $hget(topkills, player) = $hget(topkills, kills)
    inc %i
  }
  mysql_free %res
}

Last edited by DotaBattle; 08/02/14 04:20 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard