mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
S
Ok, so I can hack through some codes and edit things, but generally I don't have a clue what I'm doing LOL

1) This anti-flood script is good,but I need it to IP ban, not ban by nick. Also I need it to ban from 3 different channels that must be specified. Lastly, it has to ignore channel operators/admins/half ops.

Code:
on *:TEXT:*:#:{
  inc -u3 %spam. [ $+ [ $nick ] ]
  if (%spam. [ $+ [ $nick ] ] == 7) {
    ban -ku45 $chan $nick Typing vertically is a form of flooding.  I think you should review the rules
    halt
  }
}

2) Does anyone have a link to a script that will kick and ban for a set amount of time if a URL of any kind is posted in any of 3 channels within the first 3 lines of the user entering?

I appreciate any and all help smile

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Instead of ban $nick, try use: $address($nick,X) . change the X to the banmask type you want. I think 3 is good so i using it. If you dont know what that number does, try this litle script, place it in your remote and type /show_banmasks
Code:
alias show_banmasks {
  var %x = 10
  while (%x) {
    echo -ta $address($me,%x) -> Mask type %x
    dec %x
  }
}

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
S
OP Offline
S
I tried to replace a few things with your guided suggestion but could not get it to work. It would be helpful to get a changed script re-posted. I use a mask type 2 btw.

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
mode $chan +b $address($nick,2)

look at the ban section in the helpfile.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
C
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
C
1)
Code:
on *:TEXT:*:#:{
  if (!$nick(#,$nick,oh)) {
      ban -ku45 $chan $nick 2 Typing vertically is a form of flooding. I think you should review the rules
    }
  }
}

/help /ban
/help $nick (2 in the list)
/help /halt

Quote:
Format: on <level>:TEXT:<matchtext>:<*><?><#[,#]>:<commands>
Example: on 1:TEXT:*help*:#mirc,#irchelp:/msg $nick what is the problem?

/help on text

Code:
on *:TEXT:*:#Channel1,#Channel2,#Channel3:{
      ban -ku45 $chan $nick 2 Typing vertically is a form of flooding. I think you should review the rules
    }
  }
}

2)

Search this forum.
Search mIRC scripting sites.

S
OP Offline
S
Thanks Crinul, that last anti-flood script worked like a charm. It's properly banning and filtering out the ops in any channel...however...

I'm managing 3 rooms, #youtube, #partner, and #twitch. Is there a way to set this up to temporary ban the user but at the same time, kick them out of all 3 channels if they trigger the script in any one of the channels?
Been trying to do this myself today, just about gave up. I got my /ka and /ba scripts down to kick and ban from all channels with one command, but I'm stuck on automating it with it tied into the above script.

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
This is one way to do it: use tokenize to fill $1- (this will overwrite the text the user said in the event), then use $* in the ban command so that this line is called for every token you had specified. Alternatively you could use a while loop so that you don't need to tokenize.

Code:
on *:TEXT:*:#Channel1,#Channel2,#Channel3:{
      tokenize 32 #Channel1 #Channel2 #Channel3
      ban -ku45 $* $nick 2 Typing vertically is a form of flooding. I think you should review the rules
    }
  }
}

Link Copied to Clipboard