Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
on ^*:notify: {
haltdef
echo -a Trigger online
}

This one working, but it takes up to 20 seconds when a nick in notify list comming online, same thing with unotify, somone that can give me a idea on how to speed this up?

Im on the same server as the one in notifylist (clone from me), so it should not be lag from the server. The clone answer on ping with 0 in delay.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
As i know the mirc notify is working with /watch command of the server i have not seen this problem into any of my server's using, there are 2 way's to slow the notify 1: your internet connection speed, 2: server lag , i am not sure but there is not an way to speed an event the event is working when the event HAPPENS then START trigger so if the server is slow response on your /watch command so the trigger slow's too, i am not sure this is my theory.

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
If it get the watch command it comes slow, if i do /notify it will be updated the same second, so it feels like its a huge delay. By the way, im on quakenet. and never noticed this behavior on this network befor.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
D
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
D
Quakenet doesn't support watch lists, notify uses /ison on that network. mIRC sends /ison once per minute, so you may get a delay of up to a minute before notify tells you a user is online/offline.

Link Copied to Clipboard