Print Thread
#241260 31/03/13 08:57 PM
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
Somone that know if it's possible to detect if a nick that send a notice/ctcp is a part of that network? Like nickserv, chanserv, Q, L, X ? Im on quakenet, and i get a notice from N
"N (Broadcast) rest of the message here", and i dont want this to trigger my flood protection, i have no way to see a host of N, nothing show up in a /whois N . I wont even get a answer from the server that trigger any raw.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
sparta #241267 01/04/13 01:04 PM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
In some network's the /whois command helps you to identify if the user is an network service or not. now in undernet sorry i've never connected there but if you annoying this then use an /ignore method to ignore them here is an remote that ignores every one when connect to an server for 5 seconds, i have not tested, warning that this remote maybe cause you having problems with other seriously notices!

Code:
ON *:START: { disable #ignoreall }
ON *:EXIT: { disable #ignoreall }
ON *:DISCONNECT: { disable #ignoreall }
ON *:CONNECT: { enable #ignoreall | .timer[DISABLE_IGNOREALL] 1 5 disable #ignoreall }

#ignoreall off
ON *:NOTICE:*:?: { ignore -n $nick }
CTCP *:*: { ignore -c $nick }
#ignoreall end

- Thanks!

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
westor #241275 01/04/13 09:00 PM
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
No i dont want to ignore them, just want to avoid them to trigger my flood protection. Like this "N", i got 3 notices from it, and thats what my protections think is flood (i using that settings), and i end up ignoring somthing that should not be ignored, and hard to know all diffrent nicks of the services on all networks.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
sparta #241279 02/04/13 02:12 PM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Why you do not increase your flood protection system so does not recognized as flooding?

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-

Link Copied to Clipboard