Print Thread
#241222 29/03/13 09:52 AM
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
I looking for realy active channels, need to try my flood protections, i have been idling on channels with 500+ users, but since the channel are like dead no one will trigger the flood protection. Somone that know any active channels? I dont need op. Need to know network/channel.

Thnx.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
sparta #241227 30/03/13 02:24 AM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
First use google :P also you can search for on www.irc.netsplit.de/channels/ or www.searchirc.org or any other IRC sites with irc networks, also the best way to test your flood protections is from clones and use /echo command instead of /kick or /mode.

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
westor #241229 30/03/13 06:10 AM
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
I using clones for the ones i can use clones, but since i cant connect with more then 3 i cant test out all my protections, and of course i using echo instead of the "kick/mode", thats why i typed "I DONT NEED OP", and yes, google and find channels with 500+ users, and they are dead ones, thats why i asked here if someone know any active channels.

PS
I have been joining 10 channels with more then 500 users, and no one of them have been active, and google will not tell me if the channel is active or not, only amount of users.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }

Link Copied to Clipboard