mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#240362 24/01/13 11:43 PM
HorseC Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
I would like to see a change to the treebar view area.

Currently channel names are highlighted if there is new text or your nick has been mentioned on the channel.

When the treebar is expanded it highlights the channel name.

If the channels on the net are NOT expanded then the "Channel: x" line is highlighted.

However, if the network is NOT expanded then the network line (ie. "DalNet HorseC" is NOT highlighted.

If (like me) your on a lot of networks, it would be nice to see the network level highlighted for a network with new traffic.

Thanks,

HorseC

Last edited by HorseC; 24/01/13 11:48 PM.

Help others! It makes the world a better place, Makes you feel good, and makes you Healthy!
HorseC #240539 12/02/13 12:34 PM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
If I understand your request correctly, mIRC does seem to be behaving in this way currently. For example, if I collapse all items in the treebar, the network line is highlighted if it contains channel or query windows that are themselves highlighted. If I expand the network line, it will now only be highlighted if the status window itself is highlighted. If this is not what you are seeing, can you describe a step-by-step method that reproduces this for you?

Khaled #240543 13/02/13 07:10 AM
HorseC Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
Resolved this! Seems I had a DLL loaded that was causing the problem, Thanks for your effort to reply. I normally load as few DLL's as possible, but somehow I overlooked this one in error.

Help others! It makes the world a better place, Makes you feel good, and makes you Healthy!

Link Copied to Clipboard