Print Thread
#239631 11/11/12 11:47 AM
H
Hiryuu Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
H
I was wondering if anyone is facing an issue where the URL catcher does not catch URLs from your own posts in IRC chats? It works with anyone else posting a valid url link in chat. Also if there is a way to correct this, I would be eternally grateful. I've used older versions of mIRC where this worked before, so I'm not sure why this has stopped working for me. I am using the latest mIRC client 7.27 with Win7 64-bit.

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
What browser do you use? I made my own for hotlinks a while back, when mirc did open internet explorer instead of the one i using (FireFox)

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
H
Hiryuu Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
H
Originally Posted By: sparta
What browser do you use? I made my own for hotlinks a while back, when mirc did open internet explorer instead of the one i using (FireFox)

Hi, thanks for your support. smile Internet explorer is the default browser. I also have firefox and google chrome installed as well. The URL tracker works fine catching other people's URLs that are posted in Esper.net IRC chat. But when I post a link into a channel, the URL catcher does not catch it and add to the Urls.ini frown

T
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
T
I can confirm this bug on 7.27.
This feature used to work fine before (used to catch the URLs I typed in channels/pms and list them in "Urls List"), but not anymore. eek

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Thanks this issue has been fixed for the next version.

Link Copied to Clipboard