mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
P
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
P
I have found most ways to block chanserv commands with one exception. Is there a command available which will block the /msg chanserv info ChannelName" command. There are blocks to hide emails, usermasks, quit messages, your status, nickserv list commands but I've found nothing so far that deals with a channel's info command. I'm not even sure one exists but figured you guys were the experts so here i am. Is there such a command available? Also, is there a way to block a /whois o /whowas comman. Your help would be appreciated.

H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
What do you mean by "block"?
Hide local display of server replies to (automated or manual) requests of ---?
In that case, script raw events (for whois/whowas etc, here's a raw reference), and on notice events for all the anope services replies (nickserv, chanserv etc). Also note that different networks may use different services implementations.

If that's not what you're looking for, please exemplify.

D
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
D
Originally Posted By: ProblemChild
I have found most ways to block chanserv commands with one exception. Is there a command available which will block the /msg chanserv info ChannelName" command. There are blocks to hide emails, usermasks, quit messages, your status, nickserv list commands but I've found nothing so far that deals with a channel's info command. I'm not even sure one exists but figured you guys were the experts so here i am. Is there such a command available? Also, is there a way to block a /whois o /whowas comman. Your help would be appreciated.

I thing you re talking about the

/ns set hide <email/usermask/email> & /ns set private on (for nickserv list)

Those things are services related and have nothing to do with mIRC.

Same story for /whois & /whowas. Those are IRCD related and have nothing to do with mIRC.

Generally speaking, there is no way to totally block /cs info (without custom coding and recompile services) and you're gonna break scripts if you block whois or whowas.

Last edited by DM__; 15/12/12 03:43 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard