mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#238959 11/09/12 05:36 PM
D
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
D
is it possible to make a script which modifies the appearance of the nicklist on the right hand side of all channels?
I've recently made a script for my channel, where it halts all default text and echo's the exact same thing soemones said, but with a slightly different look, making my channel look more interesting, but i'd also like to change the look of the nicklist, is their anyway of doing this? for example, my channel uses bot commands linked to ID's (e.g. my ID is 1 so peeps can type stuff like !ban 1 your gay - and it would ban me) and so when it came to halting the default text of messages on my channel and echoing back, one feature is that it shows the ID of the person e.g. <wooolly(ID:1)> can i also make the ID's show up next to the nicks in the nicklist?

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Supposedly nicklust.dll lets you do a lot of things with the nicklist, but I haven't used it and I don't know if it's still compatible with newer versions of mIRC. But even if it isn't, it would be possible using a DLL.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
I using it with latest mirc, but dont think it's able to add something else then icons to nicklist. And it using the users status for that.

It can also ad tooltip to the nicklist, but thats not what he want.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
R
Babel fish
Babel fish
R
nicklust IS still compatible with the latest mirc.
U can get it here: Nicklust.dll

A script is aslo incuded.

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
But nicklust dont do what he asking for?

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
R
Babel fish
Babel fish
R
sorry you're right sparta
I have not seen a script do anything like that.
He could use the tooltip to show the info.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Yeah, if nicklust doesn't provide that, then I haven't heard of any other DLLs that would work. But that would still be an option if someone wanted to write a DLL to do that. It should definitely be possible, but it sounds like there isn't one already available to do it.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net

Link Copied to Clipboard