That's only part of it. Being checked does nothing other than show whatever is listed for the Nick List.
If you are missing any right click popup menus, then follow these steps:
1) Press Alt-R and click the Popups tab.
2) Using the View menu, choose the first item.
3) Use File > Load to load popups.ini. The original can be found in Defaults\Scripts\ in your mIRC install folder.
4) Repeat step 3 for all items in the View menu.
5) Press OK and you should have all of your right click popup menus.
* If you have all menus except one of the items listed in the View menu, you can just do step 3 for that item, but doing it for all will make sure you have the original menus for all parts of mIRC.
** Be aware that using the default popups.ini file will provide the default menus. If you use any scripts that have changed those menus, you should load the popups.ini file that comes with the script instead of the default popups.ini file or you'll lose the items the script added to the menus.