mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
L
Lloyd_B Offline OP
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
L
I'm posting to ask if someone could make me a script for a game. The script I need to have made is something that will take a word or short phrase that would show up jumbled and people have to guess the answer. Upon answering correctly they get a point.

There's obviously more details but I'd like someone to reply to this before I go further. Yes, I'm willing to pay, but payment would have to be in April. My money for March is tied up.

If anyone could help me out here I'd appreciate it.

Lloyd
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
While this sounds like a fun thing, we are not here to write scripts for you, but rather to help you lean to write them.

I would suggest you first outline exactly what you want to do, how you want to score, how many can play at one time, etc... then ask in here for hints on what YOU can do to write it.

Good luck in your quest...

Help others! It makes the world a better place, Makes you feel good, and makes you Healthy!
D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
This game has already been made. Maybe check around mircscripts.org or hawkee site. I think they call it Scramble.

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
You might find my Scrambled Word Game to your liking.

L
Lloyd_B Offline OP
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
L
Yeah, you're right. I think I was just being lazy and wanted to find the shortest way to get what I needed. The other replies lead me to find it elsewhere anyway.

I actually made a couple very simple games for my bot, but I don't have the knowledge to make a game like this, yet. I'm still learning and trying things out. Also, I tend to take existing games and examine the code and learn that way. I've discovered some fun scripts that way too.

Lloyd

Link Copied to Clipboard