mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#230018 22/02/11 07:43 PM
E
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
E
Guys I can dcc send to myself, but not to anyone else. I changed my ip to static, and that ip is showing up in irc. I am behind a Zyxel 660 series router. With the router I went and enabled port forwarding with the mirc ports. Beside the start/end ports is the space for server ip. In this space I put the IP of my router the gateway. I than went into the firewall, and set rules to allow the mirc ports.

After all that I still cannot dcc send to anyone other than myself.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
The IP is the IP to your computer. Often, this is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.2 or something along those lines, but can vary depending on how you have your router set up and the number of computers connected. You can find out your IP be going to your start menu and running CMD (from Run in XP or by typing it into the box in Vista or 7). Then, in the command window, type ipconfig and it will give you your correct IP to use.

Check http://www.portforward.com/ for additional help setting up ports on your brand of router.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
E
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
E
So I will use my pc's IP and not the routers which is 10.0.0.1? Thanks for any info.

Link Copied to Clipboard