Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Haze Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
H
can yall help me wit this, i wanna detect who change the topic and msg the chan, sayin who changed it eg

The chat's topic has changed to: testing
Ant' : $nick Changed The Last Topic

N
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
N
on *:TOPIC:#:describe # admires $nick $+ 's new topic!
The $1- parameters hold the actual text of the new topic.

J
Babel fish
Babel fish
J
[Mon/05 - 23:13:25] * Jesper changes topic to 'Mirc tells in chan who changes topic, just dont edit your script :P'

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
on *:TOPIC:#:{
if ($nick != $me) {
var %topic $chan(#).topic
msg # $msn.decode($replace($nick,>,guest_)) changed the topic to %topic
}
elseif ($nick == $me) {
HALT
}

new username: tidy_trax
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
pheonix again that msndecode thing does nothing unless u define it thru ur alias ...... your example only works in your script and no one elses

D3m0nnet.com
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
sorry i always forget because i made this so long ago i sumtimes think its a standard mirc alias
anyhow here is the $msn.decode alias:

alias msn.decode {
var %r, %l 1
%r = $replace($1-,,B,ï‚ ,-,ï€>,-,,-,,-,,E,,C,,A,,R,,K,,y,ﺘ,i,ﺉ,s,דּ,t,טּ,u,ﻉ,e,,k,,F,,u,,g,Χ,X,,>,,$chr(37),,8,,d,,m,,h,ï»›,s,,G,,M,,l,,s,,_,,T,,r,,a,,n,,c,,e,,N,,a,,t,,i,,o,,n,,f,,w,,\,,|,,@,,P,,D,,',, ,,$chr(40),,$chr(41),,*,,:,,[,,],,p,,.)
%r = $replace(%r,ή,n,ņ,n,Ω,n,»·,y,Ñ€,p,Р,P,Å™,r,Ñ…,x,Ä®,I,Ä»,L,Ф,o,Ĉ,C,ŏ,o,Å©,u,Å„,n,Ä¢,G,Å•,r,Å›,s,Ä·,k,Å–,R,×–,i,ε,e,ק,r,Ñ›,h,м,m,ØŒ,·,Ä«,i,‘,‘,’,’,Û±,',Ä“,e,¢,¢,,S,•,•,,O,,I,Ά,A,ÑŠ,b,ŠÏ,T,Φ,o,Ђ,b,я,r,Ё,E,д,A,К,K,ÄŽ,D,и,n,θ,o,Ðœ,M,Ї,I,Т,T,Є,e,Ǻ,A,ö,ö,ä,ä,–,–,·,·,Ö,Ö,Ãœ,Ü,Ë,Ë,Ñ•,s,Ä…,a,Ä­,i,й,n,в,b,о,o,ш,w,Äž,G,Ä‘,d,з,e,Ŧ,T,α,a,ÄŸ,g,ú,ú,Å”,R,Ä„,A,ć,c,Đ,Ð,Κ,K,Ñž,y,µ,µ,Í,Í,‹,‹,¦,¦,Õ,Õ,Ù,Ù,À,À,Π,N,Ò“,f,ΰ,u,Ä¿,L,ō,o,Ï‚,c,Ä‹,c,ħ,h,į,i,ŧ,t,Ζ,Z,Þ,Þ,þ,þ,ç,ç,á,á,¾,¾,ž,ž,Ç,Ç, $+ $chr(173),-,Á,Á,…,…,¨,¨,ý,ý,ˉ,¯,”,”,Û,Û,ì,ì,ρ,p,έ,e,г,r,à,à,È,È,¼,¼,ĵ,j,ã,ã,Ä™,e,ÅŸ,s,º,º,Ñ,Ñ,ã,ã,Æ,Æ,Ëš,°,Я,R,Ëœ,˜,ÃŽ,Î,Ê,Ê,Ý,Ý,Ï,Ï,É,É,‡,‡,ÃŒ,Ì,ª,ª,ó,ó,â„¢,™,Ã’,Ò,í,í,¿,¿,Ä,Ä,¶,¶,ü,ü,Æ’,ƒ,ð,ð,ò,ò,õ,õ,¡,¡,é,é,ß,ß,¤,¤,×,×,ô,ô,Å ,Š,ø,ø,›,›,â,â,î,î,€,€,Å¡,š,ï,ï,ÿ,ÿ,Ń,N,©,©,®,®,û,û,†,†,°,°,§,§,±,±,²,²,è,è)
%r = $replace(%r,Ƥ,P,χ,X,Ň,N,Û°,·,Ä´,J,І,I,Σ,E,ι,i,Ő,O,δ,o,×¥,y,ν,v,×¢,y,מ,n,Ž,Ž,Å‘,o,ÄŒ,C,Ä—,e,₤,L,ÅŒ,O,ά,a,Ä ,G,Ω,O,Н,H,ể,e,ẵ,a,Ж,K,ề,e,ế,e,á»—,o,Å«,u,â‚£,F,∆,a,Ắ,A,ủ,u,Ķ,K,Ť,T,Åž,S,Θ,O,Ш,W,Î’,B,П,N,ẅ,w,ﻨ,i,ﯼ,s,ÑŸ,u,Ñ’,h,¹,¹,Ỳ,Y,λ,a,С,C,Ð $+ $chr(173),E,Å°,U,Ī,I,č,c,Ä”,E,Åœ,S,Ị,I,ĝ,g,Å€,l,Ñ—,i,Ù­,*,ʼn,n,Ħ,H,Д,A,Îœ,M,Ñ‘,e,Ц,U,э,e,“,“,Ñ„,o,у,y,с,c,к,k,Ã…,Å,â„ž,R,ï “,I,ɳ,n,Ê—,c,â–«,·,Ñ“,r,ệ,e,ắ,a,ẳ,a,ů,u,Ľ,L,Æ°,u,·,·,Ë™,',η,n,â„“,l,,,,,,,×€,i,Ä¡,g,Å´,W,Δ,A,ﮊ,J,μ,µ,Ÿ,Ÿ,Ä¥,h,β,ß,Ь,b,ų,u,Ñ”,e,ω,w,ÄŠ,C,Ñ–,i,Å‚,l,Ç¿,o,∫,l,ż,z,Å£,t,æ,æ,≈,=,Ł,L,Å‹,n,Ú¯,S,ď,d,ψ,w,σ,o,Ä£,g,Ή,H,ΐ,i,Ò‘,r,κ,k,ÅŠ,N,œ,\,,/,¬,¬,щ,w,Û•,o,ם,o,³,³,½,½,Ä°,I,ľ,l,Ä•,e,Å¢,T,ŝ,s,Å·,y,ľ,l,Ä©,i,Ô,Ô,Åš,S,Ĺ,L,а,a,е,e,Ρ,P,Ј,J,Ν,N,Ç»,a,Ñ’,h,ί,l,Å’,Œ,¯,¯,ā,a,ŵ,w,Â,Â,Ã,Ã,н,H,ˇ,',¸,¸,Ì£,$chr(44),Ø·,b,Ó,Ó,Й,N,«,«,ù,ù,Ø,Ø,ê,ê)
%r = $replace(%r,ا,I,л,n,Ñ‹,bl,б,6,ש,w,―,-,Ϊ,I,,`,Å­,u,ổ,o,Ǿ,Ø,ẫ,a,ầ,a,,q,Ẃ,W,Ĥ,H,ỏ,o,−,-,,^,ล,a,Äœ,G,ﺯ,j,Ù‰,s,Ѓ,r,ứ,u,●,·,ύ,u,,0,,7,,",Ó©,O,ǐ,i,Ç‘,O,Æ ,O,,2,Ò¯,y,,v,А,A,≤,<,≥,>,ẩ,a,,H,Ù¤,e,ﺂ,i,ÐŒ,K,Ū,U,,;,ă,a,ĸ,k,Ć,C,Ĭ,I,ň,n,Ĩ,I,Ι,I,Ϋ,Y,,J,,X,,$chr(125),,$chr(123),Ξ,E,ˆ,^,,V,,L,γ,y,ﺎ,i,Ώ,o,ỳ,y,Ć,C,Ĭ,I,ĸ,k,Ŷ,y,๛,c,ỡ,o,๓,m,ﺄ,i,ï­Ž,G,Ŭ,U,Ä’,E,Ä‚,A,÷,÷, , ,‚,‚,„,„,ˆ,ˆ,‰,‰,ă,a,,x,,=,Ù‚,J,,?,,-,â—Š,o,Ñ‚,T,Ä€,A,ï­‡,P,Ä–,E,Ę,E,ο,o,Ï‹,u,‼,!!,ט,u,ï®’,S,Ч,y,Ґ,r,Ä›,e,Ę,E,ĺ,I,Λ,a,ο,o,Ú,Ú,Ř,R,Ư,U,Å“,œ,,-,—,—,ห,n,ส,a,ฐ,g,Ψ,Y,Ẫ,A,Ï€,n,Å…,N,Ø!,o,Ћ,h,ợ,o,ĉ,c,â—¦,·,ﮎ,S,Ų,U,Е,E,Ð…,S,Ûµ,o,ÙŠ,S,ب,u,Ø©,o,ئ,s,ļ,l,ı,i,Å—,r,ж,x,Î…,",ÏŽ,w,â–ª,·,ζ,l,Щ,W,฿,B,ỹ,y,ÏŠ,i,Å¥,t,п,n,´,´,Ú©,s,ï±¢,*,ξ,E,Ñœ,k,√,v,Ï„,t,Ð,Ð,£,£,ñ,ñ,Â¥,¥,ë,ë,Ã¥,å,,Y,ÇŽ,a)
%r = $replace(%r,ằ,a, , ,Ο,O,₪,n,Ậ,A,ï‚£,£,,à,ï‚®,®,,á,ï‚©,©,,õ,ờ,o,‍, ,Ö±,¸,Ö¾,-,הּ,n,ź,z,‌, ,ُ,',๘,c,ฅ,m,,,,<,â–¼,v,ﻜ,S,â„®,e,ź,z,ậ,a,๑,a,fi,fi,ÑŒ,b,ﺒ,.,ﺜ,:,ศ,a,ภ,n,๏,o,ะ,=,ï­†,y,ซ,i,‾,¯,∂,a,:,:,≠,=,,+,Ù…,r,ồ,o,Ử,U,Л,N,Ó’,A,Ọ,O,Ẅ,W,á»´,Y,ﺚ,u,ﺬ,i,ﺏ,u,Å»,Z,ﮕ,S,ﺳ,w,ﯽ,u,ﺱ,uw,ﻚ,J,ﺔ,a,,!,á»…,e,Ù„,J,ر,j,Ù€,_,ÏŒ,o,â‚«,d,â„–,no,ữ,u,Äš,E,φ,o,ï» ,I,ц,u,,Å,,N,Њ,H,Έ,E,,~,,U,ạ,a,,1,,4,,3,ỉ,i,Ε,E,Џ,U,Ùƒ,J,★,*,,b,,$chr(35),,$,â—‹,o,ÑŽ,10,ỵ,y,ẁ,w,Ò›,k,Ù¿,u,♂,o,ï­Š,n,Ù¥,o,ﮐ,S,ⁿ,n,ï»—,9,,b,,$chr(35),,$,â—‹,o,ÑŽ,10,ị,i,Α,A, , ,ﻩ,o,ﻍ,E,Ù†,u,ẽ,e,Ø«,u,ã…“,t,Ó›,e,Ó˜,E,ﻘ,o,Û·,v,שׁ,w,ụ,u,ÅŽ,O,,,á»±,u,J,J,ï½…,e,a,a,ï¼®,N,(,$chr(40),ï¼ ,@,ï½€,`,.,.,′,',),$chr(41),â–¬,-,â—„,<,â–º,>,∑,E,Ö»,$chr(44),‬,|,‎,|,‪,|,‫,|,Ộ,O,И,N,,W,,z)
%r = $replace(%r,ס,o,╳,X,Ù ,·,Ò’,F,Ï…,u,‏,,Ö¼,·,Ç”,u,ผ,w,Ằ,A,Ấ,A,»,»,ﺖ,u,ố,o,ﮓ,S,ở,o,ﺕ,u,ï®”,S, Òœ,K,♦,·,‗,_,ﻈ,b,ฬ,w,אּ,x,ï‚­,-,ข,u,ท,n,Ờ,O,Ặ,A,á»­,u,Ễ,E,ਹ,J, Ù‡,o,â– ,·,Æ¡,o,,,Ò£,h,Òš,K,Ò²,X,Ò³,x,Òœ,K,ع,E,Ú†,c,ч,y,Ð¥,X,Ù¦,7,Ö½,.,ÙŽ,',Ö¿,',׃,:,ọ,o,Ò–,X,ÛŒ,s,ฬ,w,∙,·,Τ,T,â“’,c,ⓐ,a,â“Ÿ,p,â“”,e,â“£,t,Ǎ,A,Ð¥,X,Ö³,.,ÛŒ,s,Ỉ,I,̉,',,Z,ọ,o,ẹ,e,ҝ,k,ﺖ,u,ố,o,ﮓ,S,ở,o,ﺕ,u,Òš,K,,Z,Ì•,',├,|,┤,|,Ø£,I,‹,,א,x,ặ,a,Ç’,o,Ờ,O,☼,¤,ׁ,.,,Z,ฤ,n,â‘·,4,⑵,2,â’ª,0,เ,i,☻,•,â• ,|,╦,n,十,†,ấ,a,,‚,З,3,Ẵ,A,ÐŽ,y,Ź,Z,΄,',À¨,$chr(40),À©,$chr(41),×—,n,Ở,O,á»”,O,์,',à¹,g,Ð’,B,【,[,】,],s,s,m,m,o,o,k,k,ï½—,w,d,d,Ũ,U,,Q,↨,|,Ẩ,A,Ẽ,E,Ö¸,¸,ธ,s,Ùˆ,g,з,e,ظ,b,ﺸ,…,Б,b,ï-,m,ﻲ,…,Ù¾,u,غ,e,Ẩ,A,ẻ,e,Ò¹,y,ฆ,u,ฯ,-,ׂ, ,,-,,Ð,,ë,ת,n,Ù§,V,Ợ,O,۝,I,Ûž,O,Û©,O)
return %r
}

M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
What the hell is this?? You could at least use code tags.
And i don't think he need such alias to do something as simple as show topic changer's nick...

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
your right he doesnt but if the person in mind has unicode in their name then it wont come out right in the channel without that alias.
that alias decodes unicode so it can be seen properly instead of comin out a ?

M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
Correct me if i'm wrong, but normally IRC servers do NOT allow unicode chars in nicknames.

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
yes but if you use a custom connection to connect to other networks e.g msn chat then it works a treat grin

M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
And you really think that everyone here is using mIRC to connect to MSN?
lol
Read this.

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
i use mirc to connect to msn.
i never go on irc.
im saying that if he is on msn he can use that and if hes on irc he can take out $msn.decode.

M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
You never said anything like "use it only if you're on MSN".
All you do is paste some incomplete parts of your MSN script, and expect users to figure by themselves, that it's useless on normal IRC networks.

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
i said im saying not that i said confused

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
im getting the impression hes pasting things out of a script thats not his because he doesnt understand what it all does

D3m0nnet.com
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
would you rather me explain what each part of that alias does and make this message even bigger than the alias itself:S

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
ok there is no further reply needed from you ..... i cant think of one single thing ud have to explain about an alias to decode unicode text in a nick when there isnt any real irc server that allows it so really uve done a great feat ... uve created a useless alias! hip hip hooray u are the greatest .... now all sarcasm aside stop posting msn cracks u may have to here ur not helping anyone u twit

D3m0nnet.com
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
in case u didnt notice this is a mirc posting board not irc and if anybody has any problems with msn stuff then they can use my stuff just because u only use irc it doesnt mean other people do so if i give both then im helping them in either way

M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
YES, BUT USING MIRC IS NOT ALLOWED ON MSN!

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
msn provides the money for registering mirc for their voluntary staff to keep the rooms undetr control:|

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard