mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
M
MatteoB Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
M
Hello I have added MIRC to my new computer and it is saying it is trying to access this and a component is required. To cut a very long story short I got through to Microsoft and they emailed me a zip file with the "hotlink" in it and a password. I downloaded this via firefox and typed in the password and nothing happened so i clicked on skip and then tried again but it didn't recognise the password.

Can someone please tell me how to get this to work?

S
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
S
I would recommend switching to mIRC 7 beta, it's quite stable and it has better support for Microsofts Text-to-speech functionality in Windows 7.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
There are places other than Microsoft to download the Agent files to use with Windows 7. Google should help you find them. Still, mIRC 7 gives you basically the same support without needing Agent as was mentioned.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
M
MatteoB Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Where is the download for MIRC & I can't find it? When I look I just get a message saying it is on test and no download link even though it says available 9th July. I put a post on here asking that question and it appears to have disappeared. If 7 not available yet when will it be?

Just double checked despite going on about 7 and giving July 9th as release date, download link is still 6.35.

Last edited by MatteoB; 14/07/10 03:13 PM.
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R

http://www.mirc.com/beta.html

2nd question from the bottom.

Link Copied to Clipboard