mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
KtecK Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
How about a updated network manager that supports multi-netowrks and lets you do on performs/autojoins easily per network?

Nothing fancy just a logical multi network at once extension of the current system.

A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
The beta is unlikely to add this feature, but it could always happen in future releases.

Note that this has already been suggested at least a couple of times (first one I can find is here). I'm sure Khaled knows about the limitations of the current system, but with the ease of scripting it, it's probably not a huge issue on the priority list.

Also note that you can already do perform on a per-network basis, simply use the Perform dialog (in Alt+O -> Connect -> Options).

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"
KtecK Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
That i know since ive used for a while and I am a happily registered user.

The goal is ease of use for end users... not everyone is up to scripting (including me). I've been doing my part to pass on a connect script that was given to me.

I was posting for a person who refused to do so anyway (I hate people who complain yet not do something about it).

Anyway thanks for fast reply smile

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Originally Posted By: KtecK
I was posting for a person who refused to do so anyway (I hate people who complain yet not do something about it).

Lol, agreed. Especially someone who not only won't use a scripted solution that is given to them, but also won't even request the feature themselves. smile

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
B
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
B
If you would still like a script to perform an autojoin, RusselB made a terrific script. I have used it for a while and it works great.

http://www.hawkee.com/snippet/2280/

The IRC Wiki
For everything IRC
http://www.irc-wiki.org

Link Copied to Clipboard