Print Thread
#217019 28/12/09 11:03 AM
S
sigbin Offline OP
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
S
help me with a script that can be used to disconnect a client with a command but it must have a login command that that user tried to disconnect the client have a authentication... like you can control the other client with some commands... like a bot does... but with just simple commands like join, part, quit

Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
This function could be done using an on text or on noticed function (see help in mirc)once you sent the notice to the client it could set a flag saying your ok to do the disconnect of the client.. then you could do either another notice or text to the client to do the disconnect.

While this is not the code to do the job, it is how it can be done with a little research on your part in the mirc help.

Hope this helps,

HorseC

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Alternative to a password, if you're always at the same $address, you can set yourself as a specific user level and then you don't need a password.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
S
sigbin Offline OP
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
S
how can i do that Riamus2?? can you show me?

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Go to the Users tab in the script editor and add the hostmask(s) that you want there. Use a user level of something that makes sense. Such as botcontrol or control or something like that. You can use a numbered user level, but named tends to work well for this type of thing.

For examples of how the masks should look, check any that may already be there, or look up user list or user level in the help file and it should show an example line. I'm not on mIRC right now to check the exact format, but it's something along the lines of:

userlevel: hostmask

I know it can take additional properties, but I don't think you need anything beyond that. Then, in your script, just include the user level. Here's a basic example.
Code:
on botcontrol:text:join*:*: { join $2 }

As a note, you can add the user information using /auser (and I believe /guser as well depending what you're doing). You can check the help file on those commands for more information also.

Last edited by Riamus2; 05/01/10 03:40 PM.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net

Link Copied to Clipboard