mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#216210 02/11/09 02:24 AM
A
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
A
This is what i get, once out of a blue moon it connects but i really can't keep trying a million times before it does. When it does connect it says -I recognize you- and connects to the channels i perform. What's the problem here?

* Connect retry #1 irc.gamesurge.net (6667) (dns pool)
-
-irc.gamesurge.net- *** Looking up your hostname
-
-irc.gamesurge.net- *** Checking Ident
-
-irc.gamesurge.net- *** Couldn't look up your hostname
-
-irc.gamesurge.net- *** No ident response
-
Welcome to the GameSurge IRC Network via Clan-Server.at , purelegit
Your host is Clan-Server.AT.EU.GameSurge.net, running version u2.10.11.07.GS(01)
This server was created Fr 23 Jan CET at 2009 17:58:40
-
Clan-Server.AT.EU.GameSurge.net u2.10.11.07.GS(01) dioswkgxnI biklmnopstvrczCD bklov
-
ANNOUNCE WHOX WALLCHOPS WALLVOICES USERIP CPRIVMSG
CNOTICE SILENCE=15 MODES=6 MAXCHANNELS=20 MAXBANS=45 NICKLEN=30 MAXNICKLEN=30 are supported by this server
TOPICLEN=300 AWAYLEN=200 KICKLEN=300 CHANTYPES=#& PREFIX=(ov)@+ CHANMODES=b,k,l,imnpstrDcC CASEMAPPING=rfc1459 NETWORK=GameSurge are supported by this server
-
There are 43 users and 15569 invisible on 19 servers
64 operator(s) online

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
In order to possibly help, we would need to see the information from the status screen when you can not connect, not after you have connected.

A
OP Offline
A
im receiving this message now:

* Connect retry #1 irc.eu.gamesurge.net (6667) (dns pool)

-irc.eu.gamesurge.net- *** Looking up your hostname
-
-irc.eu.gamesurge.net- *** Checking Ident
-
-irc.eu.gamesurge.net- *** Couldn't look up your hostname
-
-irc.eu.gamesurge.net- *** No ident response
-
AUTO Excessive connections from a single host..
-
Closing Link: purelegit3 by Clan-Server.AT.EU.GameSurge.net (G-lined)
-
* Disconnected

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Most, if not all, networks only allow a certain number of connections from a single IP address.
That message indicates that you have connected to the same network more times than the network allows.

It is possible that you, personally, have not connected to the network multiple times, especially if you are connecting to the internet via an open access wireless connection.

A
OP Offline
A
This is what I get. Whenever I do connect to the server it says -I recognize you- on the bottom but when i get this i try to auth myself or join a channel nothing happens. Like I said once in a while it lets me connect when i try different ports but not all the time.

* Connecting to irc.eu.gamesurge.net (6667)
-
-
-
-
-
Welcome to the GameSurge IRC Network via Clan-Server.at , VG|pure
Your host is Clan-Server.AT.EU.GameSurge.net, running version u2.10.11.07.GS(01)
This server was created Fr 23 Jan CET at 2009 17:58:40
-
Clan-Server.AT.EU.GameSurge.net u2.10.11.07.GS(01) dioswkgxnI biklmnopstvrczCD bklov
-
ANNOUNCE WHOX WALLCHOPS WALLVOICES USERIP CPRIVMSG CNOTICE SILENCE=15 MODES=6 MAXCHANNELS=20 MAXBANS=45 NICKLEN=30 MAXNICKLEN=30 are supported by this server
TOPICLEN=300 AWAYLEN=200 KICKLEN=300 CHANTYPES=#& PREFIX=(ov)@+ CHANMODES=b,k,l,imnpstrDcC CASEMAPPING=rfc1459 NETWORK=GameSurge are supported by this server
-
There are 46 users and 15427 invisible on 21 servers
55 operator(s) online

or

* Connecting to irc.eu.gamesurge.net (6667)
-
-
-
-
-
Welcome to the GameSurge IRC Network via techconnect.nl, VG|pure
Your host is TechConnect.NL.EU.GameSurge.net, running version u2.10.11.07.GS(01)
This server was created Wed Jun 24 2009 at 23:22:49 CEST
-
TechConnect.NL.EU.GameSurge.net u2.10.11.07.GS(01) dioswkgxnI biklmnopstvrczCD bklov
-
ANNOUNCE WHOX WALLCHOPS WALLVOICES USERIP CPRIVMSG CNOTICE SILENCE=15 MODES=6 MAXCHANNELS=20 MAXBANS=45 NICKLEN=30 MAXNICKLEN=30 are supported by this server
-
There are 47 users and 15437 invisible on 21 servers
55 operator(s) online
1 unknown connection(s)
46175 channels formed
I have 1 clients and 1 servers
-
-TechConnect.NL.EU.GameSurge.net- Highest connection count: 2 (1 clients)
-
MOTD File is missing
-
-TechConnect.NL.EU.GameSurge.net- on 1 ca 2(4) ft
-
-Global- ------------- MESSAGE(S) OF THE DAY --------------
-
-Global- [users] Notice from Community-Announcements, posted 07:47 PM, 10/18/2009:
-
-Global- On Nov. 1, Battle-HQ will be hosting two 1 on 1 tournaments for America's Army 2 and America's Army 3. First prize in both tournaments is $100. Register now at http://www.battle-hq.com.
-
-Global- [users] Notice from feigling, posted 05:24 PM, 07/17/2008:
-
-Global- GameSurge provides a new service called SpamServ which moderates your channel. If you are interested in learning more about it read http://www.gamesurge.net/cms/SpamServ
-
-
-Global- [users] Notice from GameSurge, posted 09:44 AM, 03/24/2008:
-
-Global- Please remember that you should never give out your AuthServ account password to anyone. Network staff will not ask you for your password, and network services will never pm you requesting it. Recently malicious users have been posing as network services using nicknames such as "Info" and requesting passwords from users. These are scams.
-
-Global- [users] Notice from GameSurge, posted 08:45 PM, 01/24/2008:
-
-Global- Welcome to GameSurge! Be sure to check out the event calendar for upcoming events. - http://www.gamesurge.net/calendar/ - Interested in having your event posted on the calendar or in the MOTD? Contact alacard2k@gamesurge.net for details.
-
-Global- [users] Notice from GameSurge, posted 09:27 AM, 01/20/2007:
-
-Global- Please be familiar with the GameSurge Acceptable Use Policy. All users on the network are required to abide by it. http://www.gamesurge.net/aup/
-
-Global- ---------- END OF MESSAGE(S) OF THE DAY ----------
-
Local host: atwork-174.r-212.178.133.atwork.nl (212.178.133.174)

I either get one or the other but nothing happens when trying to join a channel or authorizing myself.

Last edited by AndrewRay; 23/11/09 08:04 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard