mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
H
Horstl Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
H
I've got a small question concerning dialog events.

In a "list" item, being a list of checks, the sclick event triggers:
- if you check/uncheck items with the mouse (which includes selecting/unselecting lines)
- if you select multiple lines with the mouse (in an extsel list) by holding the left mouse button, at the moment you release that button
- if you move the currently selected line with the keyboard (!) or, (in an extsel list) if you select/deselect multiple lines with the keyboard (and use the shift key).

Now why doesn't this event trigger if you check/uncheck the currently selected lines of the list by hitting the spacebar? To me, hitting the spacebar is closer to a "sclick" than moving to another line or selecting/deselecting lines with the arrow keys...
In other words: $did($did,0).sel can be used in the event immediately, and whatever input device was used, but not $did($did,0).csel. And I was looking for the latter... smirk

Am I missing another event that triggers in the moment of list items being checked/unchecked by using the spacebar?

Q
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Q
Judging by the fact that
Code:
on *:dialog:*:*:*: echo -sg $devent
doesn't trigger at all with the spacebar, it seems there's no way of catching this. Sounds like a good feature suggestion.

/.timerQ 1 0 echo /.timerQ 1 0 $timer(Q).com
H
Horstl Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
H
Alright - done, and thanks smile

Link Copied to Clipboard