mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
B
bleach Offline OP
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
B
Hello, I want to leave call to 100 personds a day by using my nokia cell phone. Downloaded the PC suite but theres no way to call people one by one. Thats why I think about to do that by using mirc but I don't know how to send commands to cell phone using mirc. Does anyone have an idea? any dll's to do that?

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R

You want someone here to help you make mass spam phone calls?

B
bleach Offline OP
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
B
in the fact, I want to simulate some functions of PC Suite to mirc. And absolutely yes; am working in an advertisement company, shouldn't I want ppl to help me about these things?

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
I don't think anyone here will help you with any type of spam script/addon.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
You work for an advertisement company that doesn't even have software to call people? Sounds like a pretty bad company.

B
bleach Offline OP
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
B
no one can help me here because no one knows how to do that. and they says "we can not help any kind of advertises" or "your company is bad" thanks for everything, you helped me out like an angel... am so happy

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R

I, as a cell phone customer, would like to see people like you kicked repeatedly in the balls. Why would I help you? I'm glad you're happy, I was concerned. smirk

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
I know many people on here would be able to help you, but spam is one of the things people on irc hate.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
Originally Posted By: RoCk

I, as a cell phone customer, would like to see people like you kicked repeatedly in the balls. Why would I help you? I'm glad you're happy, I was concerned. smirk

agreed.

B
bleach Offline OP
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
B
hmmm your slowly going to be impolite while talking about cell phone ethics. also your nickname is rock, and I see John Lenon on your profile picture. Hmmm do you know anything about these two words: contradictory, irony?

Also you probably don't know much about John Lenon's ideology hm?
Is the problem advertisement or spam? or is problem the thing which makes you spam ppl? like monetary system? listen to me you silly, there are alot of bills, do you know anyway to pay the bills monthly in a country which is kicked into a big crysis by USA and their good friends whom are imperialistics?

I don't like to see these people like you whom are kicked on their asses hiddenly by LEGAL(!) institutions since the day they born. But you are kicking from your asses hardly by your governments everyday to be a good person. But your governments killing a lot of people everyday, interesting. And your coming here to tell me some about ethics impolitely. Go and read a bit about John Lennon's ideology and more you ignorant!

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R

Wow. All those accusations and assumptions simply because you want to make annoying (spam, unsolicited) phone calls to people who don't want you calling them, just to make some easy money. And btw, I see a picture of The Beatles, not just John Lennon you fool. Go and find yourself a clue.

~ Edit ~
And just how the hell does my nick have anything to do with this?

Last edited by RoCk; 01/03/09 03:02 PM.
B
bleach Offline OP
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
B
There are a lot of things to say but I don't have free time and enough english to teach manners a foolish ignorant person by telling him rock and roll culture, ideology of beatles/John Lenon, ethic, economical situation of countries, why does people working for dirty jobs, monetary system etc. turn your head to real life to see the fact, GO TEACH YOURSELF before accusing people for their behaviours YOU MORON!

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
From https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=364&page=1#Post364
Quote:
Please be considerate and respectful of other posters. We don’t always share the same points of view, but we can all still be respectful of each other.

B
bleach Offline OP
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
B
From Lev Tolstoy
Quote:
Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be.

H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
Everyone on these forums has the right to [refrain from] help.
Now considering the amount of help you've received here in the past years, I'm *a bit amazed* at your current attitude - just because help for a particular issue had been rejected for a particular reason. You're apparently on some odd kind of mission, and this mission obviously isn't related to "scripts and popups" any more.
Instead of starting a Tolstoj lecture give us some time to teach ourselfes, take a walk around the block, and feel free to return with/to one of the subjects these forums were made for.

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R

John may have offered you a hot meal and a warm place to sleep, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have appreciated telephone spammers any more than anyone else. That's all this is about. Not your country or my country. Not John Lennon or The Beatles. Spamming in any form is what this is all about. I sweep floors and clean toilets at WALMART to do what I can to survive in these hard times, so save your stories of woe for somebody who really cares. I'm done with this moronic conversation.

Last edited by RoCk; 02/03/09 01:11 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard