Print Thread
#209772 23/02/09 03:09 AM
S
sigbin Offline OP
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
S
is there a script that works with the new version of videolan? a broadcast script that messages the channel what your playing...

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Not that I'm aware of, although, if you have an old script, it should have contact information for the author in it, and that's the best way to find out about updates.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
have a look in this link maybe you find the update or something else for this section! HERE

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
S
sigbin Offline OP
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
S
westor i dont like winamp anymore their like a heavy burden on my pc... amip dont support vlc/videolan.. thankz for the advice RusselB...

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Originally Posted By: sigbin
westor i dont like winamp anymore their like a heavy burden on my pc... amip dont support vlc/videolan.. thankz for the advice RusselB...
this is your problem man i found the winamp program one of the top players in the web . your choice!

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
But the OP requested a VLC script smile
Serge (the AMIP guy) doesn't intend supporting VLC in the foreseeable future, as AMIP is meant to be a now-playing-plugin for misc audio players.

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Last I checked VLC plays audio just fine and Winamp supports video. What's the difference?

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.
H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
Winamps main focus/emphasis is on audio, VLCs main focus is streaming in general - it's (unofficial) focus therefore on video.
It's just how Serge explained his whynot to VLC, much to my regret, as VLC is OS and far more versatile.

Link Copied to Clipboard