Print Thread
#207180 09/12/08 02:46 AM
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
I have this in my popup, the problem i have is that i have *!*@* t in my ignore from time to time, and that will stop the popup to work as it should, can it be done so it filter out the ignore type *!*@* t ? and use the popup if it's any other ignore on the nick i highlight in the nick list?
Code:
$iif($ignore($address($$1,1)),$style(1)) Add to Ignore:{ if ($ignore($address($$1,1))) { ignoremanager } | else { ignoredialog $$1 } }

ignoring ctcp when i get to annoyed from ctcp's, but i still want to be able to add a nick with different switches.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
sparta #207183 09/12/08 04:12 AM
H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
An ignore -t *!*@* will not match/affect $ignore($address(NICK,1)), because $ignore(mask) will only match exact full masks. Put a full mask like $ial($$1).

If you want to perform a wildcard check ("is there some ignore entry that affects this user in some way"): loop $ignore(N) and check for "if ($ignore(N) iswm <nicks full mask>)", where you take $ignore(N).type into account (a comma delimited string), or check for for "if ($ignore(N) isignore ctcp)". Theres $ignore(N).network as well..

You could make a custom alias for this task, and call the alias in your $iif()

Last edited by Horstl; 09/12/08 04:32 AM.
Horstl #207194 09/12/08 04:45 PM
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
Made the alias and working as it should. smile thnx

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }

Link Copied to Clipboard