mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Somer Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
S
Someone suggested in another thread that people with a busy switchbar (many chats and channels open) could benefit by putting the switchbar vertically on the left of the windiow, rather than (as by default) at the top

Only problem is, theres neither a scrollbar, nor an up/down button, so if you have more buttons than vetiocal space, you cant ever see the bottom ones.

Two suggestions to fix this:

1. if switchbar is vertical, the buttons compress in vertical size as it fills (much like they compress widthwise and become narrower on a horizonal swuitchbar when you open more windows)

2. "scroll up/scroll down" buttons are added at the top and/or bottom of a vertical switchbar (if full). If ANY of the windows out of sight have messages of highlights, the scroll buttons are coloured or blink accordingly to show it.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
They have already been suggested... Try the Search function next time, and extend date to "all posts".

-KingTomato
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
as someone else pointed out ..... if this has ALREADY been suggested it means u searched to see it ..... why not ADD to the original thread INSTEAD of trying to make your own ..... are u really that vein that u need to see your very own thread?

D3m0nnet.com
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
d3m0n;

You need to really lay off of ppl dude. The fact that you have this cocky attitude as if "everyone is supposed to know everything" has to go.. The user is obviously new, and is just making a query, For all you know this is their first time on a message board, and didn't know there was a search feature.

As many post infer, if you have nothing constructive to say, then don't say it. I pointed it out, the helpful hinter was given, now lay off.

[inser]Lame remarks and rebuttle here.[/insert]

-KingTomato
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
ok how can it be thiere first time to a message when they first off said " i know this has been suggested but i made my own post anyways" and further more if u do not like the content of my posts ...... dont read em

D3m0nnet.com
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Could you two get a room? :tongue:

Never compare yourself to others - they're more screwed up than you think.

Link Copied to Clipboard