mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#204019 05/09/08 05:58 PM
I
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
I
In game surge i cant join any of the source channels it says i got banned for 2 weeks for abusive subnet and 2 days ago i was unbanned then yesterday got banned again. How do i fix it so i wont get banned again?

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
You'd probably do better asking someone in the channel since it's them setting the criteria for banning you.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person. wink
I
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
I
i tried they just ignore me i ask them every day with no respond.

I
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
I
SO no one on these forums knows what the problem is.. wow that's not very good.

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
You are shure you talk to a person, not a bot of any type?

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
The problem is, this is not the GameSurge forums, it's the mirc forums. We have no control over what GameSurge does, or their policies. You'll HAVE to ask them somehow. Try contacting someone from GameSurge HERE.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person. wink
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
You got banned from a channel. Nobody here is an op on that channel so we have no way of knowing why you were banned. Maybe you broke a rule on the channel, maybe you just happened to have a similar address to someone else who was causing trouble. The fact that the ban message mentions an "abusive subnet" suggests the ban mask might be quite wide because of a number of troublesome users from that section of IP addresses so its quite possible it wasn't meant to affect you. Once again though, we don't know because nobody here has any association with whatever channel this is. You need to contact one of the ops on that channel to get any further information and they are the only ones who can unban you. If they choose to ignore you there's nothing anyone here can do about that.

None of this has anything to do with the forum being any good or not, you're simply asking the wrong people.

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.

Link Copied to Clipboard