mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#201724 03/07/08 03:39 AM
Jigsy Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
I thought I'd try and start an interesting topic.

Has anyone ever had any paranormal experiences or anything?

What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?
Z
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
Z
just online.. you?

Jigsy Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
I haven't really had many paranormal experiences per se, I did manage to get a photograph of an outline of a figure at a church once. (Though myself, my father or step-mom don't have a copy of the photo anymore. :/)

Oh, and once when my Mom had to go deal with the alarm at where she works, I had to go with her. So she went around the inside of the building, while I sat in the secretaries office.

While minding my own business I noticed either a kiwi or orange (Prolly the former.) move across a flat surfaced fruit bowl type thing.

That's about it, but I was wondering what the others on this board have experienced.

What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?
S
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
S
Hi
Very interesting topic to start on this sort of forum.
Anyways i experience paranormal experiences the whole time. It is almost normal now for me. I don't even think of why it happens etc its just part of life for me and i do not question it.
I don't know what you mean by the "truth" is out there? i maybe getting the wrong impression of the aim of your post but i do not think its a good idea to try and convert people to a way of thinking because of personal paranormal experiences.Live and let live is my motto.
Additionally it is understandable for people to be skeptical of the paranormal as it sounds weird and some is exaggerated tremendously. I think that if you have paranormal experiences don't tell anyone as they will not believe you. Just keep it to yourself and enjoy your secret in your own privacy. People understandably do not want to know.

H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
I'm an atheist who doesn't believe in anything that can't be proven by science.

Arent I boring grin

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Tell me about it.

You know what makes me laugh, those people who don't believe in god, but think that saying "But I do believe in ghosts" makes it sound any more plausible.

Mentality/Chris

Link Copied to Clipboard