Have you checked whether %sys itself is set correctly? I'm willing to bet that it's not. You're only checking %sys.bk<%sys>, and that only if it's different from $5. Apart from the fact that you shouldn't check things after they are used but rather before, you should check them in the order they change, eg if %b relies on %a, you don't check %b directly: first you check %a. Once you are sure %a is ok, then check %b.
To qwerty %sys picks up data has entry 1-7 properly in the script therefore %sys is not the issue when it is made into a variable, the floating variable is correct in other terms
To RusselB, has mentioned in the last script is that when I revised the bots code i noticed that 1 pid was not neccasary to make it a total of 7 now instead of 8 pids, (future releases will have more) As we noticed pid 8 didnt change because it didnt exists yet.
P.S. The original bot (data) is being fetched ONLINE via sockets once it's updated on the bot, it releases the information that the public release of the script has and picks up from the original bot
Now the original bot in question the script runs flawlessly and fetches my code as I want it in pure form
Now the end user script works fetches data, updates variable accordingly BUT DOES NOT updated/disable the dialog itself in question. Meaning that the variable %sys is working perfectly since it updates the variable in the variable (editor) again just not on my dialog I dont know if it's a bug with the dialog mIRC structure itself.