mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
D
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
D
Hi all,

I am looking to be able to store a turn count from members if they enter info like:

[12:44:10pm] [JOE] 70\580k\38k where 70 is the turns, 580k is jets or troops, and 38k is cash.

I would like to track who has how many turns, jets and cash, on separate triggers. So one would trigger with turns: and it would reply with all the nicks that have turns and then add those all up. It would be nice to also have it so that the turns and nicks were in the same spot on the reply: joe danzig mike jon
70 100 50 82

Also the same for trigger jets or troops.

Thanks for any help.

danzigrules

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You may have trouble getting someone to do all of that for you. It really isn't that hard to do... it will just take you some time.

The main thing is to use $gettok to parse the data line and the store the turns/units/cash into something --- hash table would be my preference for this sort of thing. Once stored, it is just a matter of displaying it in the way that you prefer.

You'll mainly be needing:
/help $gettok
/help if then else
/help on text
/help hash tables ====OR==== /help $readini and /help /writeini ====OR==== /help /set

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
D
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
D
OK, that is what I was wanting anyway, I just seem to forget to add certain things in my posts frown

I wasn't wanting it scripted, just what I would need to look up.

Thanks Riamus

Last edited by danzigrules; 01/04/08 12:29 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard