Print Thread
#193290 17/01/08 11:28 PM
S
sameh84 Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
S
is there any way to make the nicklist of mirc refresh after some seconds as i set it ?! i want it to be refreshed after 50 secs. cause sometimes i got in troubles and wrong codes action due to nicklist ,my mirc 6.31

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
The nicklist is always up to date. There's no way to make it refresh slower without making a custom nicklist... and why would you want it to be slow?

If you have problems, it would be better to explain the problems and there's probably a better solution.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
S
sameh84 Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
S
thanks for reply sure i will explain more, sometimes when i join with my mirc as owner or host cant see other nick is owner 2 but i see him as Participant to see him owner or host again i should hop to see it so any idea about that ?

J
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
J
The nicklist is always up to date.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Are you using any scripts?

Also, just to help with understanding what you're meaning, a little IRC terminology-- "owner" would typically refer to the founder of the channel for networks that support it and are often shown as mode ~. By "host", I'd imagine you mean an op, which would be mode @. There is also a voiced user, who is mode +. On some networks, you also have admins (usually mode !) and halfops (usually mode %). Anyone without a mode would be a Regular user. "Host" and "Participant" really don't have meaning in IRC and "Owner" can mean different things to different people. Just wanted to give you some words to work with that might help people know what modes you're really referring to rather than just assuming what you mean. smile

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
S
sameh84 Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
S
thanks a lot for these informations but wt i meant is while i am joining using web chat i can see them owners hosts admins etc.. but my mirc cant see that until i make a hop for mirc so it refresh the nicklist and can see them right blush

D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
the command is /names $chan.

The issue you describe is most likely a fault in the servers software settings. Contact the server admin and let them know.

Link Copied to Clipboard