Two bugs and a maybe bug:

1. The "Random delay op/voice" /aop setting seems to fail when an /aop'd user joins a channel and quickly changes their nickname. mIRC ops the correct nickname after the random delay, but doesn't first check if it's already been opped.

If the /aop'd user doesn't change their nickname then it works fine, so I'd assume mIRC is checking to see if the original nickname, not the new nickname, is opped before setting mode +o. I'd assume this also goes for /avoice, but I haven't checked.

2. mIRC seems to leave a cursor artifact in the line numbers column of the script editor each time the number of digits increases (i.e. from 9 to 10, 99 to 100). Tested on XP SP2 and WinME.

3. A few users in the help channels I frequent have been complaining that mIRC's "internal hotlinks" (such as channel names and URLs) haven't been working since 6.31. Having them type /!remote off appears to fix this, although the results from //!say $script(0) $file($script(1)).size indicate they have no scripts loaded. I can't reproduce this myself, however.

This post might be related, although he had scripts loaded, obviously.