mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
C
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
C
Hello this is my first post and trying my best to be at the right place to ask this question. I need help on information on what I need to do for running a Bot on my own. I am looking for a Bot that will run a daily raffle 7days a week.
Here is a list of my wishes for Bot to do
1.To start a raffle on any given day to run 24 hours.
2.On the start of raffle accept all enters, hold, list, and pick a random winner at end of each Raffle.Maybe to hard or asking to much but would also help if some one wanted to enter raffle but for different day to enter that day of choice.
3.Would be very helpful to have a way to make a weekly list of prizes for each given day of raffle.
4.When the raffle list is made would also help to have a way to modify list in case of any changes.
5.In case of unseen reasons would also help for a way to start and finish raffle either manually or automatically.
6.Would be nice to have Bot announce starting of raffle and a way for Bot to announce like every 10 minutes just before the 30 minutes of ending raffle.
7.Have a way to remove or add people to enter of raffle.
8.Allow a person to win only one time per a (like) 7day pioerd then is rest so they can enter.
9.have a way for people to see a list of:
a.winners with date of winning and list of that daily prizes
b.how many people are enter for that day of raffle
c.See a prize list for that raffle day
d.See a prize list for the week of each day

I have been made owner (head Op) of a channel for running a Bot. working with different programs is no big deal for me. But I do not or have made any programs. All this efferent is being done for free and just to have fun. You can email me for any reason on this topic at dannerc@gmailcom. I can really use the help thank you

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
1) This really should've been posted in the Scripts & Popups forum.
2) What you're looking for is fairly complex, but I will work on it as I can, but it may take a while to get a working code.

C
OP Offline
C
I was wondering on both. Thank you for help and please email me for any questions or to tell me what I should be doing. Thanks

C
OP Offline
C
I can see I did this all wrong sorry. If some one could help me with a link or links I would be very thankful. I dont know much about scripts but have lots of time to learn.

Link Copied to Clipboard