S
Insert into remotes and /example
Code:
 Alias Example { 
window -p @Example
clear @Example
drawfill @Example 5 5 10 10 20 20
}

Fills in the window all the way with the maroon color when it should only make a rectangle with the dimensions specified.

Type this into the chatbox:
Code:
//window -p @Example | //clear @Example
//drawfill @Example 5 5 10 10 20 20

Works fine...the rectangle is drawn as specified in the drawfill command.

The point I am getting to? When the example alias is done, why should it fill the whole screen and not follow the dimensions in the drawfill command?

This is done on mIRC 6.3 Hope you will be able to reproduce these results.

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."
B
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
B
No, cannot reproduce the 2nd example. I do either of these, and it fills the entire window maroon.

My take on the code is that it goes to the co-ordinates 10,10 and then fills the entire open space with color 5 bordered by color 5. This is exactally what it does.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
As Bekar said, /drawfill doesn't have parameters to only fill a specific space. You'd have to use something like /drawrect to make the space before using /drawfill to fill it.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
S
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
S
Hmm. I see what you mean which is why I thought it was a bug. I can show you with pictures but I am not sure if they are welcomed on these forums.

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
The third icon above the box that I'm currently writing in, indicates that it's for an image. I would like to recommend that you use a bit of common sense as to whether you use that, which, I believe, will put the image directly here, or use the first icon box to create a link to a larger picture. In either case, you are getting a link.

Link Copied to Clipboard