mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
M
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
M
i´ve got some problem with the listbox and the raw 006 (/map response).
I found no way to add the received line into the listbox with the Spaces before the text.
Pics:
This is how it should be adapted by the listbox:

This is how it is at the dialoque:

How can i make mIRC add these spaces to the string?

[url=irc://irc.dream-irc.de][url=irc://irc.dream-irc.de][url=irc://irc.dream-irc.de][url=irc://irc.dream-irc.de]irc://irc.dream-irc.de[/url][/url][/url][/url]<- small,cute Network
http://irc-security.no-ip.org IRC-Security
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I have tested it a bit and I don't think it can be written to a .txt file cleanly. Something that does kind of work is:

Code:
raw 006:*:{
  if ($left($2,1) == $chr(96)) { write map.txt $str(.,%indent) $+ $2- | inc %indent }
  else { write map.txt $str(.,%indent) $+ $2- }
}
raw 007:*:{ unset %indent }

This adds periods (.) to the beginning of the string according to how man sublink tokens (`) it's encountered.

Edit: you can try replacing the . in $str() with $chr(32) but it will probably not work.

Last edited by 5618; 22/06/07 06:30 PM.
M
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
M
The problem is, i want to add it to an dialog listbox, not to a txt, because if i read out the txt mirc removes the spaces again.
And at the raw event i can´t use $replace for replacing the spaces with other signs.

[url=irc://irc.dream-irc.de][url=irc://irc.dream-irc.de][url=irc://irc.dream-irc.de][url=irc://irc.dream-irc.de]irc://irc.dream-irc.de[/url][/url][/url][/url]<- small,cute Network
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Well, the script bit kind of manages to replace space. Instead of writing to a .txt you could make it go to the dialog, or make the dialog read the .txt output.

M
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
M
ah thx, that helps me very much smile smile

H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
Code:
alias makebinarystring { return $regsubex($1,/(.)/g,$asc(\t) $+ $chr(32)) }

dialog map {
  title "Network map"
  size -1 -1 300 300
  list 1, 0 0 300 300, size vsbar
}

raw 015:*:{ 
  bset &data 1 $makebinarystring($2-) 13 10
  bwrite $qt($scriptdir $+ map.dat) -1 -1 &data
  haltdef
}
raw 017:*:{
  if (!$dialog(map)) { dialog -m map map }
  did -r map 1
  loadbuf -o map 1 $qt($scriptdir $+ map.dat)
  .remove $qt($scriptdir $+ map.dat)
  haltdef
}

If those raw numerics are different on your network, just changing the numbers should work, unless the format differs as well. I tested that script on ircnet and it seems to work.

015 = server list of /map command
017 = end of /map

M
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
M

It doesn´t work, the same problem, the last two servers are linked to the services.

Q
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Q
If multiple spaces are part of the 016 reply, they wouldn't be in $2- in the first place. $right($rawmsg,- $+ $pos($rawmsg,:,2)) or $regsubex($rawmsg,/(?:\S+ ){3}:/,) should have the spaces intact so it can be used instead of $2-.

Edit: minor correction. Also, the shorter $deltok($rawmsg,1,58) could be used instead, but that relies on the assumption that there won't be any multiple/trailing colons in $2-. The previously mentioned alternatives are more general/safe.

Last edited by qwerty; 22/06/07 10:24 PM.

/.timerQ 1 0 echo /.timerQ 1 0 $timer(Q).com
M
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
M
doens´t work too... the spaces are not at the dialog, all three strings don´t work frown

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
I'm not good that this part of scripting, how ever if you try inc $chr(32) for every line, then return the result to the dialog? or maybe $chr(160) is bether? smile atlest it's an idea wink

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
Code:
alias makebinarystring { return $regsubex($1,/(.)/g,$asc(\t) $+ $chr(32)) }

dialog map {
  title "Network map"
  size -1 -1 300 300
  list 1, 0 0 300 300, size vsbar
}

raw 015:*:{ 
  bset &data 1 $makebinarystring($mid($rawmsg,$calc($pos($rawmsg,:,2) + 1))) 13 10
  haltdef
}
raw 017:*:{
  if (!$dialog(map)) { dialog -m map map }
  did -r map 1
  loadbuf -o map 1 $qt($scriptdir $+ map.dat)
  haltdef
}
raw 018:*:{ haltdef }

This works fine, I've tested it. If you still can't get it working then raw numerics probably differ for your network.

M
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
M
Code:
raw 006:*: {
  if ($dialog(nwmngmt)) {
    echo -a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
    bset &data 1 $makebinarystring($mid($rawmsg,$calc($pos($rawmsg,:,2) + 1))) 13 10
    haltdef
  }
}
raw 007:*: {
  if ($dialog(nwmngmt)) {
    echo -a beeeep
    did -r nwmngmt 1
    loadbuf -o nwmngmt 1 $qt($scriptdir $+ map.dat)
    haltdef
  }
}

With the map dialog it works but not with my dialog, ID is correct and it´s an listbox too.
The beeep´s are echoed.
I can select at the listbox the lines, but there is no text in it.
At the map.dat are just empty lines.

@Khaled: The next mIRC Version should get an option where you can switch between permanent removing spaces before strings and not removing them ;-)

Last edited by mihpares; 23/06/07 11:00 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard