i think alot of people would benifit from something like this maybe even learn a little about scripting

As has been said, to reduce mIRC (or any chat programme for that matter) to something that resembles what you want it will have NO scripting support AT ALL. FULLSTOP!

Therefore while you may have a valid point when desiring something that is idiot-proof, which no computer programme really can be anyway, how can one learn a thing about scripting without getting the deluxe model (the current model) and reading the extensive help file over and over?

It would be like going back to the future with motor cars and asking a leading manufacturer to produce a model without radio, carpets, electric mirrors, windows, aerial, ash trays, cigar lighter, fuel injection, heating or airconditioning, etc etc etc.

It's a grouse idea and there'd certainly be a market for a car like that, even a dole bludger would be able to afford one. It's just not going to happen though. I doubt that Khaled will spend time producing a cut-down version of mIRC either. I'm not trying to speak on his behalf, just making a bold prediction.