mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#174502 08/04/07 09:28 PM
S
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
S
If you're like me, you like to keep your channels and networks semi-organized. I like to have things in a nice order but not always alphabetically like mIRC does. If I want to part a channel and then rejoin it without messing the line-up I could either have to spam hop so the server doesnt allow me to rejoin and mIRC doesn't close the window, or I would need to close all my channels in that network and re-do them When I want to rejoin that channel.

What I would like t osee is like a drag and drop feature for the channels and networks. And Example.

NETWORK1 | #Chan1 | Chan2 || NETWORK2 | CHAN1 | CHAN2 |CHAN3

Oh no! I need to part #CHAN2 on NETWORK2 but I want to keep the same order. What should I do? Hey! Maybe I could just part it and then rejoin it so it goes to the end and then drag the channel in between #CHAN1 and #CHAN3.

I guess network drag and dropping wouldn't be as needed because there is a lovely /disconnect alias but it would still be useful and would just be pretty cool all together.

Hope you like my future suggestion smile

-Andrew N. (Spitfire3292)

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
You might want to sign this request too.

S
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
S
Ahh. Thank you for directing me to this one. That one was over a month old so I guess it's a good thing I made a new one just to show that other people are intersted in having this feature added.

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."

Link Copied to Clipboard