Print Thread
#172722 14/03/07 05:22 PM
J
jassi37 Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
J
i m gettingthis messege when i try connect Please help me how to solve this problem. thnaks
Closing Link: jassi_is_urs[CPE00146cda3581-CM0011e6be9a09.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com] (User has been permanently banned from GigaCrew (Flooding not permited here))
-
* Disconnected
-
* Connect retry #1 72.20.40.36 (6667)
-
-P3rv3rt3d.GigaCrew.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
-
-P3rv3rt3d.GigaCrew.net- *** Found your hostname (cached)
-
[IRC VERSION]
-
-P3rv3rt3d.GigaCrew.net- *** You are permanently banned from GigaCrew (Flooding not permited here)

jassi37 #172729 14/03/07 07:06 PM
T
Babel fish
Babel fish
T
The Only says that if you, or somebody from your services provider with a similar Address, was K-line from that server.

Basically this means that trouble was caused on the server (in this case, it looks like mass flooding), that caused an IRCop to ban you from that server. You can try asking a friend to speak to one of them or check their website for the admin's e-mail address and plead your case.

Mostly this happens because one person was screwing around and then the whole spectrem of that address gets banned with them. If your totally innocent, I don't see why they won't make an exception for you on their server, because users are the life blood of an IRC server smile

Hope that helps

GigIRC Network Admin
irc.gigirc.com

Link Copied to Clipboard