mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
L
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
L
Ok, when you do a search, you get a list of posts, many of them repeat the topic because there's usually a bunch of replies to the topic. It would be nice if (sake of argument) all the posts in a thread could be listed as the main topic with an expandable + next to it so we could see more topics per page. Perhaps allow it to be one of our settings in our personal settings. Something else, along these lines would be to do the same thing with our posts in the "View this person's posts" section.

I KNOW this isnt the proper place to mention a board suggestion, but Im curious if this can be done with the current software, which of course is why Im posting it here smile

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I think Krejt has said that he doesn't want to make any major changes to the board software. It could definitely be done, but I think asking it to be included in the next release of UBB would be better. That way we'd have it without Krejt needing to do it himself.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
L
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
L
oh, I completely agree with you nthere, if they add it, he doesnt have to keep re-adding it over and over andover. It would be nice though if we had the availability laugh

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it

Link Copied to Clipboard