Print Thread
#168402 08/01/07 06:07 AM
B
bwuser Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
B
hello, it would be nice to add automatically add a ", " or a ": " after pressing tab...

is there any script that does this correctly and is used?

thanks

B
bwuser Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
B
bump!

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
bwuser, there's no need to bump a thread after one day. To answer you question, there's probably loads of scripts that do just this. You could also write your own using either the ON INPUT event, a POPUP or an ALIAS. Granted they'd work mostly the same way, but it can be done. Im not with it enough to give you a hand beyond saying check the help file for ON INPUT events.

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Please recheck the dates that you see on the previous posts. When I looked at them, they appeared to be about 9 days apart (Jan 8th 2007 and Jan 17th 2007, respectively)

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
I stand corrected - my apologies.

Q
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Q
It might be 9 days but that still doesn't justify "bump" posts. They are very annoying and strongly frowned upon in these forums.

/.timerQ 1 0 echo /.timerQ 1 0 $timer(Q).com
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Hmm... I thought I'd read a sticky at one point that basically said that if you hadn't received a reply in about a week, then a 'bump' was acceptable. However, since I was unable to find the post, I'm either incorrect, or I may be recalling a post from another board.

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
I *HATE* that Russel - pulling info from older versions of the board. There's a few threads here I want to pull info from the OLD board (before the fire wiped it out). I KNOW there were posts about whatever topic, but the replies, and some were REALLY damned good, are history. A shame, some versions of the older boards had a HUGE amount of info on it

J
Jae Offline
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
J
Originally Posted By: landonsandor
I *HATE* that Russel - pulling info from older versions of the board. There's a few threads here I want to pull info from the OLD board (before the fire wiped it out). I KNOW there were posts about whatever topic, but the replies, and some were REALLY damned good, are history. A shame, some versions of the older boards had a HUGE amount of info on it

im guessing none of it is available in google's cache or archive.org or any similar websites?

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
I wouldnt even know where to begin to try to track them down. The problem isnt the matchtext of the body, but the match text of the header. We've had soo many posts and unless GOOGLE archived it, they're gone for good. The database was a complete loss

Link Copied to Clipboard