mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
C
cold Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
C
OBS.: I realize this might not be the appropriate forum, but there are many Undernet users around here. Since I'm not familiar to Undernet's forum, I decided to give it a try here first.

I wonder, isn't there any way to register to X with a non-ISP, free email, really?

I can't hang up in some channels I used to visit in the past because *!*@*.br is banned (too many flooders from here, sadly) and I can't get the +x mode, since X won't accept my registration with my free email. I understand and agree to this policy, but I don't own any paid email service (I don't really feel like paying for something like that). My ISP is free, it doesn't offer email accounts.

It seems there's nothing I could do, but I wonder, does anyone know if there's any solution that I'm missing?

* cold edits his posts 24/7
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Not all free e-mail services are blocked from registering. Just the well known ones. Try looking for other free e-mail services that are out there other than the big ones like hotmail and yahoo. Find an obscure one and try that. You only need to use it long enough to register and then you can drop the e-mail if you don't want it.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Alternatively, AOL (America Online) has both free and paid e-mail addresses, but from the standpoint of the actual address, there's no difference. All you need to do to get a free AOL address is create an AIM (America Online Instant Messaging) account.

C
cold Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
C
Thanks... I wasn't finding any email service that would be accepted by Undernet, but now I've made it.

* cold edits his posts 24/7
C
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
C
for your registration you can use a email redirected like Ulimit is free and work on Cservice undernet reditration at

Link Copied to Clipboard