Print Thread
#167721 29/12/06 04:36 AM
G
Gremel Offline OP
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
G
Was just wondering if anyone could make a game script for a game based on these rules . A friend of mien made the game up I think, could be mistaken, and I was trying to make his job easier when he's moderating it.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
That would be fairly easy to do, I think. I'd have to talk with the person/people in charge about some questions regarding the roles, but it shouldn't be hard to set it up such that it could be all done automatically, or with little intervention.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
L
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
L
I am familiar with the game (or one very similar to it). If ya have any questions i'd probably be able to set you straight.

On a side note, does anyone know a good battle bot script around?

Nooblets Unite :P
G
Gremel Offline OP
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
G
I myself have never really made a game yet. So was hoping to have this one made for me as an example so that I could learn from it and perhaps help my friend make more games or improve this game if he sees fit.

Last edited by Gremel; 29/12/06 11:30 PM.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
It would help to talk in IRC about this and work together on it. I can do the scripting, but it is helpful to be able to have someone to test things and also answer any questions that come up rather than waiting for a reply on the forum.

Invision Support
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
So that you know, I have started this script and have the basic stuff done. Maybe tomorrow, you'll be available to chat about this a bit. See my signature for how to find me (type my nick in that channel when you get there). Then just hang around until I get there.

Invision Support
G
Gremel Offline OP
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
G
I jumped on and saw that you were online, but it seemed you weren't active. I'll make a point of being back on at around 3pm EST time(-5 GMT). Hopefully we can get together then. I appreciate this.

Link Copied to Clipboard