mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
L
Lymril Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
L
On the left side of the script editor dialog there is an area where your mouse pointer will change to a right-pointing arrow. If you click while this arrow is visible it will highlight entire lines. Unfortunately, the area is only about one pixel wide which makes it hard to select. Can this area be widened a couple pixels to make it easier to use?

Thanks.

J
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
J
it doesn't select the whole line for me

If only women came with popup menus and online help.
L
Lymril Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
L
You have to have the pointer in exactly the right place and you also have to be careful not to move the pointer out of place when you click the button. Like I said, the area is only about one pixel wide. The mouse pointer normally points to the upper left but if you place it in just the right spot it will flip over to point to the upper right. Then you can select a full line with one click or hold and scroll to select a group of lines. It's the same feature you see on MS Word when you click in page area to the left of the text.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
That would be useful, though I am not sure if that's defined by mIRC, or if that is a Windows "feature" that can't be edited. Personally, I can select a full line faster without doing that, regardless of the width of the selection area. But that is just me. smile

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net

Link Copied to Clipboard