mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
O
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
O
I found this snippet on another forum site. I need help adding color to it instead of having a plain white nick coming out on the channel I want to have it like.

•nick•: with color, with the nick being a different color and the bullets being same color. I want to be able to custize the colors and such also. I appreciate anyones help and input! Thanks!

In remote.ini I have...

Code:
on &*:input:*:{ 
  if (($me ison $active) && ($left($gettok(%IStr,1,32),1) != /) && ($right($gettok(%IStr,1,32),1) == :) && ($gettok(%IStr,1,32) != :)) { 
    if $ialchan( [ $remove($left($1,-1),$chr(40),$chr(41)) $+ *!*@* ] ,$active,1) != $null { 
      if $ctrlenter != $true { 
        var %saystr = [ [ $gettok(%IStr,2-,32) ] ] 
        say $resp2($ialchan( [ $remove($left($gettok(%IStr,1,32),-1),$chr(40),$chr(41)) $+ *!*@* ] ,$active,1).nick) $replace(%saystr,§¨©,$chr(36),§¨ª,$chr(37)) 
      } 
      halt 
    } 
  } 
} 

In Aliases I have..

Code:
> { 
  if ($ctrlenter != $true) { var %IStr = $replace($1-,$chr(36),§¨©,$chr(37),§¨ª) } 
  var %saystr = [ [ %IStr ] ] 
  say %lastresp $replace(%saystr,§¨©,$chr(36),§¨ª,$chr(37)) 
} 

dblclknick { 
  if ($1 != $me) { 
    if ($2 != 3) { 
      .respond $1 
    } 
  } 
} 

respond { if ($1 != $null) { editbox -ap /> | set %lastresp $eval($replace(nick $+ :,nick,$1),2) } } 
resp2 { if ($1 != $null) { return $eval($replace(nick $+ :,nick,$1),2) } }
f1 _xserv

In Mirc options >> mouse >> Nick List I have

Code:
 dblclknick $1 $mouse.key 

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
Quote:
I found this snippet on another forum site. I need help adding color to it instead of having a plain white nick coming out on the channel I want to have it like.

•nick•: with color, with the nick being a different color and the bullets being same color. I want to be able to custize the colors and such also. I appreciate anyones help and input! Thanks!

In remote.ini I have...

Code:
on &*:input:*:{ 
  if (($me ison $active) && ($left($gettok(%IStr,1,32),1) != /) && ($right($gettok(%IStr,1,32),1) == :) && ($gettok(%IStr,1,32) != :)) { 
    if $ialchan( [ $remove($left($1,-1),$chr(40),$chr(41)) $+ *!*@* ] ,$active,1) != $null { 
      if $ctrlenter != $true { 
        var %saystr = [ [ $gettok(%IStr,2-,32) ] ] 
        say $resp2($ialchan( [ $remove($left($gettok(%IStr,1,32),-1),$chr(40),$chr(41)) $+ *!*@* ] ,$active,1).nick) $replace(%saystr,§¨©,$chr(36),§¨ª,$chr(37)) 
      } 
      halt 
    } 
  } 
} 

In Aliases I have..

Code:
> { 
  if ($ctrlenter != $true) { var %IStr = $replace($1-,$chr(36),§¨©,$chr(37),§¨ª) } 
  var %saystr = [ [ %IStr ] ] 
  say %lastresp $replace(%saystr,§¨©,$chr(36),§¨ª,$chr(37)) 
} 

dblclknick { 
  if ($1 != $me) { 
    if ($2 != 3) { 
      .respond $1 
    } 
  } 
} 

respond { if ($1 != $null) { editbox -ap /> | set %lastresp $eval($replace(nick $+ :,nick,$1),2) } } 
resp2 { if ($1 != $null) { return $eval($replace(nick $+ :,nick,$1),2) } }
f1 _xserv

In Mirc options >> mouse >> Nick List I have

Code:
 dblclknick $1 $mouse.key 

well

change these 2 lines RESPOND AND RESP2

respond { if ($1 != $null) { editbox -ap /> | var %co1 = 8,1 | var %co2 = 7,1 | set %lastresp $eval($replace(nick $+ :,nick,$+(%co1,$1,)),2) } }
resp2 { if ($1 != $null) { var %co1 = 8,1 | var %co2 = 7,1 | return $eval($replace(nick $+ :,nick,$+(%co1,$1,)),2) }

Code:
if $reality > $fiction { set %sanity Sane }
Else { echo -a *voices* }
O
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
O
umm what do I change it to? I'm not really sure...sorry..I am fairly new to the scripting scene! much help would be appreciated!

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
if youll notice the 2 lines i posted are different then the two lines you posted

just repalce them with mine

RESP alias scripts

Code:
if $reality > $fiction { set %sanity Sane }
Else { echo -a *voices* }
O
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
O
hmmm ok..that worked a little like I wanted it to..but I want to add charcters like bullets or [nick]: or something to it and color them as well.. instead of it being yellow...

O
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
O
anyone know how I can go abouts doing that with the code thats already posted?

O
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
O
hello...anybody read this post anymore smile I want to be able to change the charcters and add color and do whatever for this snippet...I'm not sure how to go abouts doing it..I am very new to the scripting scene..plz help..thanks!

O
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
O
hmmm wow..ok...I guess I am going to keep posting untill someone says something :-p

O
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
O
Hello can someone help me with this post?

S
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
S
You seem to have a bad habit of repeating yourself if you don't get an immediate answer, which means that either no one has an answer or is ignoring your posts. Just post one question and leave it at that until you do get a response.

Sam Hamwich
-Build a Better Mousetrap, and They Will Build A Smarter Mouse-
O
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
O
its because no one responds smile I have posted other posts as well and got quicker responces.. I don't think they like helping me smile

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Quote:
hmmm wow..ok...I guess I am going to keep posting untill someone says something :-p

Now THAT's an idea .. make it so no one even considers attempting to help you, and eventually get yourself removed from the forum. Trust me, if no-one responds to your post in a reasonable amount of time, then it's very probable that no-one has an answer. Repeatedly spamming the forum with "Hello can someone help me with this post?" and the like will only make the real scripters here stop helping you even if they DO have an answer.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person. wink

Link Copied to Clipboard