mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
P
pwnd Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
P
I changed back to mIRC 6.16 because 6.2 channel buttons take twice as much space as in 6.16. I have that 'channel list' right side of the screen and all the channels fit nicely in 6.16 but in 6.2 they take TOOO much space that all does not even fit in it.

Could you fix this very very annoying but little thing. Otherwise cannot move to newer version. I liked features like utf8 etc. shocked

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
This has been mentioned in the bug reports section.
In actual fact the button height is only one pixel more than that in 6.17 (I don't have a copy of 6.16 for comparison purposes), but the width for the channel button is 6.2 is far greater (unless you have enough windows open that the size of the buttons is forced down so that the buttons will fit in to the bar).

J
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
J
So you changed back to an old version despite the bugfixes and new features, because the buttons at a few pixels larger?

If only women came with popup menus and online help.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
use treebar :P

IceCapped
S
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
S
Yeah, whatever happened to the option to adjust the size of it to anything within a range of sizes? Not the small med large thing but actual numbers.

We don't just write the scripts, we put them to the test! (ScriptBusters)
O
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
O
Why don't you try changing your screen resolution or font size to increase your viewing capability? This way you can see more of the channel window.

Intelligence: It's better to ask a stupid question, then to prove it by not asking....
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
The default width of the buttons in 6.2 is what annoys me. This change was really not necessary.

Link Copied to Clipboard