mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Sukai Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
S
how do i make chanserv and user notices show up in server status window only instead of active query/channel window? ( or its *own* window)

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
I was unable to find a setting for this, so it either doesn't exist, or I'm missing it. If it doesn't exist, the following script will do what you asked. If I'm missing it, the script will still work, but someone else may be able to tell you where to find the setting and how to change it.
Code:
 on ^*:notice:*:*:{
  echo -s $nick $1-
  halt
}

S
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
S
It depends on the server, services may be set to by default to show in a certain channel or query. Some servers have nickserv set to either notice in the status or query, while chanserv's info could be set to only show up in the first channel you joined.

N
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
N
Scorpwanna is right in a sense, if services are setup that way then they will send you a message, but your question was about notices in the channel window. What happens is if chanserv is sitting in the same channel as you, whenever you give it a command it is going to feed the notices through the channel by defaul and i dont believe mIRC has an option otherwise for it, but RusselB's little script will surf your purpose.

We don't just write the scripts, we put them to the test! (ScriptBusters)
S
Sukai Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
S
thanks for the help guys

Link Copied to Clipboard