Print Thread
I
Iljan Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
I
Hello,

I want to make a script that closes the channel window after about 20 seconds. Is that possible? I dont know where to start... laugh

Thx

I
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
I
I don't really know what the command is for the channel list...:S, I know its not $chan.

Very new to mIRC, don't know much.
S
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
S
/close [-icfgms@] [nick1] ... [nickN]
Closes all windows of the specified type and the specified nicknames. If no nicknames are given, all windows of the specified type are closed. The type of window is denoted by c for chat, f for fserve, g for get, i for inactive dcc windows, m for message (query), s for send, and @ for custom windows.

You can specify the Nth window for -cfgs by appending a number, eg. /close -s4 nick, would close the 4th open dcc send to nick.

You can also use a wildcard as the window name and all matching windows will be closed.

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
/window -c "channels list"

note because of spaces the "" are required

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Quote:
Hello,

I want to make a script that closes the channel window after about 20 seconds. Is that possible? I dont know where to start... laugh

Thx

you start with what you want to do and what you are working with then you use /help

/help /close
/help /window

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
The /close command won't work with the Channels List, due to the fact that it doesn't fall under any of the window types available for the /close command. As DaveC shows, using /window -c "Channel List" is the only method (that I've come across) that works.

S
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
S
Oh I thought they meant the actual channel they are in window, and not the "channels list".

Link Copied to Clipboard