mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
S
Hello Everyone I was wondering if anyone can gimme some information about a location where I could find a downloadable bot to keep a chatroom open and to greet people basically?????

thanx
Sxywmnlking

F
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
F
Read the mIRC FAQ.

S
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
S
well i read that but on the collarme site i know that one room in particular has a bot so i should be able to use one dont you think?

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
So long as using a bot isn't against the terms of use for the network that you want to use it on, I see no problem with this. There are pre-made bots for a number of specific and general applications that you can download on sites like Hawkee and mIRC.net . Additionally each of those sites has links to other sites where you might be able to find what you're wanting, if it's not available directly from either of them.

If you want something custom written, then you should post in the Scripts and Pop-ups forum, but remember that we are not required to write a complete bot for you, however, we will assist you in making it.
I strongly suggest that you check the sites mentioned above for one that's already made.

F
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
F
But, as the FAQ says, the best script is the one you write yourself. And learning to write scripts isn't that difficult.

If you have a problem turning a particular idea into a line of script, or getting a particular remote or alias working, that's what the script section of the forum is here for.

Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
There is also OurScripts.net.

Link Copied to Clipboard