mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
P
ProoN Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
P
In dialogs tables, when using "icon <id>, x y w h, filename," etc, there's three new "styles" for icons: small, large and actual. I've tried numerous times to get the "actual" style-setting to work (using .ico files), but it doesn't seem to. The small and large settings work how they're intended, or so it seems, but "actual" seems to work the same way as the "large" style does. Been waiting for a bugfix for how .ico images are sized within dialogs for a while now, and recently read through the versions.txt to find there was a fix, but.. doesn't seem to be fixed yet. Let me know if anyone else can reproduce this. Thanks.

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
I was able to easily reproduce this situation.

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
.ico files have a default size? I thought you had to specify the size you wanted it.

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
The default size would be the actual size of the icon, whatever size the icon was made when it was created.

I would think that the sizes should be something like (based on a 32x32 pixel icon), Small: 16x16, Actual: 32x32, Large: 48x48
This would give some consistency based on the actual icon size, and in relation to the parameter chosen.

My apologies on going off of the actual response here.

Link Copied to Clipboard