Print Thread
G
gomp Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
G
Hey!

I am on 3 servers, so this got to be specific for only one of the servers I join. (Efnet)

After joining a server. And when then 120 seconds has passed since I connected, I wish “I would say”: <my-nick> Testing testing… 120 seconds since connect.

Then 200 seconds after that say: <my-nick> Testing testing… 200 seconds since connect.

Reason I need this is cause I got some other problem, that this kind of network-specified delayed “issued- commands”.
Would take care of.

But, making that script I just requested, would be for me - just to edit with the two commands I need issued, rather than the “/say” command used in testing if it works.

And it is keeping this post simple!

Thank you for reading and thank you for any help!

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Code:
 on *:connect:{
if ($network == Efnet) {
.timer 1 120 echo -a $me Testing Testing
}
}

You didn't indicate where you wanted the Testing message sent, so I defaulted to having it sent to your active window. If you'd prefer somewhere else, let me know where and I'll modify the code.

G
gomp Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
G
Quote:
Code:
if ($network == Efnet) {
.timer 1 120 echo -a $me Testing Testing
}
}

You didn't indicate where you wanted the Testing message sent, so I defaulted to having it sent to your active window. If you'd prefer somewhere else, let me know where and I'll modify the code.

Cool! ..thank you

I am making this as a..

Code:
if ($network == Efnet) {
.timer 1 120 echo -a $me /joinmore
.timer 1 180 echo -a $me /joinrest
}
}

To tired to test it now, but you know if that would work?

BTW: for testing purpose, and for me to maybe understand more of the code, youcould just just #ugdulf as a testing channel for me.

smile

Thank you so very much for helping out! laugh

edit I tested it, and could not get it to work.

I am very tired though, I will test it more later.

edit

I give up sleeping..

anyways!

I want to hug you RusselB!

You just showed me why I do not understand the /timer function.

So i Finally! found how easy it wss...

blush

THANK YOU! You just automated my mIRC; so now I can just ctrl + alt + m, and wait some time, and be fully online! with all preferenses. smile

thank you!

And same with ctrl +alt +u, as Iam addiced to IRC and one client cannot support so many servers, without being "crampy"/to little space.

God I love life! "all the things in time!

Here is the finnished code. hehe just if anyone else find this, and wonder hwo it worked. etcetera.

Code:
  if ($network == Efnet) {
    .join #ugdulf
    .timer 1 10 /joinmore
    .timer 1 11 /joinrest
  }
}

Last edited by gomp; 14/08/06 02:37 AM.

I do not speak English. I speak Norwegian. So please bear with my poor English spelling and grammar.

Link Copied to Clipboard